Professional Services


Company registration

A. Hong Kong Company Registration

B. Guangzhou Company Registration (WFOE)

C. Sino-Foreign Joint Venture (JV)

D. Representative Office (R.O.)

E.Offshore Company

Read more


A. Hong Kong company financial audit report

B.Guangzhou company accounting & bookkeeping (Tax planning & Audit report )

For Hong Kong Company, you could enjoy low &simple Tax System. For the first time, the audit report could be made after 18 months since its incorporation.But later on ,

Read more

Trademark Registration

A. Hong Kong trademark

B. Mainland China trademark

A trade mark is a sign that distinguishes your goods and services from the others’. A trade mark can be words (including personal names), letters, logos, numbers, etc or any combination of these.

Read more


A. Hong Kong visit visa

B. China work visa/resident visa

Hong Kong visa is not required for tourists from more than 160 countries. A stay ranging from 7 to 180 days is granted according to nationality. People from those Hong Kong visa free countries, however, need to get a HK visa if they intend to work,

Read more

Driving License

Foreigners can legally drive in China with a Chinese Driver License by passing the Traffic Law and Regulation Test. The legal Chinese Driver License is issued by Public Security Bureau (Traffic Authority), you can see your driver license records in the traffic police department of any city in mainland China, you can use it to drive in any city around China,

Read more